A simple blog about seeking the Lord, savoring life and joyfully serving my family.


Friday, March 27, 2015

5 Friday Favorites

 
 
T.G.I.F! Here is what our family has been enjoying this week...
 
 
1.Mommy Daughter Date!
 
My daughters and I love fro yo so we decided we would treat ourselves to some on a mommy daughter date. Much to our disappointment, our old hangout had closed down. We found a Teapioca Lounge nearby and decided to try it. We actually had more fun that usual! There was a vast array of board games and the girls enjoyed a fresh watermelon slush (fresh watermelon blended with ice and let me tell you, it was delectably refreshing). My oldest and I played an amusing game chess while the baby slept and the wee blonde sister tried to steal the king and queen.

 
 Raising Homemakers
 
I enjoy reading biographies of Christian women and I feel it is important to provide our daughters with living examples of God's grace. Corrie Ten Boom has been my hero of the faith followed by Elisabeth Elliot and Amy Carmichael but I was delighted to find seven new ladies to aspire to. Check this post out. You will be blessed!

3.Kate Spade Slippers

I needed a pair of house slippers and adore the feminine style by Kate Spade so I hopped on Amazon and did a quick search. These little beauties popped up and at a steal...$20. It took nanoseconds for me to hit the buy now button. These slippers are very well made. No amount of tugging will get the bows off and they even hold up to the occasional, yet inevitable foot smashing by a toddler :)
 
4. This mug. 
White Chocolate Mint Mocha (caffeine & dairy free)
 
A beautiful friend of mine gave me this mug as a reminder of who we strive to be. I think of her every time I use it! Not that I have attained this but I do press on and this mug is an excellent reminder of who I want to be. I was drinking one my favorite drinks (I am going through a carton of almond milk a week because I enjoy it so much)!


5. This video still makes me happy.
I love watching my dimple queen smile. She is the sweetest little baby :) I cannot believe this video was taken 4 weeks ago! Time flies when you're having fun, friends.

Speaking of IG vids...here is my boy saying one of our verses for the week...
 
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a beautiful weekend.
Grace and peace,
Adoring Family 


linked up with these lovely ladies:Fashion Should Be Fun, www.momfessionals.com
THE GOOD LIFE BLOGStyle Elixir
Life In Leggings