simple blog


A simple blog about seeking the Lord, savoring life and joyfully serving.


Friday, May 1, 2015

5 Friday Favorites

Happy Friday to you!
These are five favorites from our family to yours...

1.
Disney Cruise Memories (full post coming soon).
2.
Our Wedding Arch
My Father-In-Law designed and constructed this arch for our wedding day. We said our vows under this arch and my husband brings it with us wherever we go!
3.
Homemade Spinach Dip

 Super easy and healthy.
Simply sauté a handful each of chopped carrots, celery and onion in olive oil and throw 2 cups of spinach on top until wilted. Mix in 1/2 a cup of Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup of mayo, 1 Tbsp. of garlic powder, 1 Tsp. paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy chilled after about an hour.
4.
My Rebounder.
Life has been insanely busy as I mentioned in my last post. Exercise is a priority in order to create a healthy balance of endorphins and stay fit but finding the time has been increasingly difficult. I have been leaving my mini-trampoline in the middle of our great room so I can periodically stop for 60 second bursts of sprinting as a short break at least eight times a day. These mini rebounding sessions help clear out toxins, increase stamina in other areas of life and strengthen the heart.  Check out this post to read more about the benefits of rebounding and how rebounding aids your body in removing toxins.
5.
Pura's Stainless Steel baby bottle.

We are very conscious about the products we use and I am not a fan of plastic. Glass bottles were my choice with my last baby but I did break a few. Our children use stainless steel tumblers to drink from on a daily basis so I thought, why not have my baby do the same? A quick search on Amazon brought up several great options. I like Pura because they are all stainless steel, even the collar which holds the silicone nipple. Here is a link . I ordered the monogram from Etsy.

Our memory verse for the week is Psalm 90:12
So teach us to number our days that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

We hope you have enjoyed this week's 5 Friday Favorites. Have a lovely weekend.
Grace and peace,
Adoring Family



No comments:

Post a Comment