simple blog


A simple blog about seeking the Lord, savoring life and joyfully serving.


Monday, September 16, 2019

California Roll in a Bowl

3 reasons why this meal is my new fav...
1. My entire family loves it and gobbles it up!
2. It's so super easy & quick.
3. It's actually healthy!


Here is how to make a California Roll in a Bowl in three easy steps:


1. Dump frozen (wild caught), peeled shrimp in a pot on the stove.

2. Pour your microwaveable brown rice on top of the shrimp. I buy the microwaveable packs even though I do not microwave because it is precooked and super quick. Bring both to a boil and let cook until shrimp is done.



3. Cut up a peeled cucumber and an avocado & serve!



That is IT!
I like to serve it up in a bowl with some soy sauce and wasabi. So delicious. So easy. So healthy!!!


 
 

Try it, I think you will love it. 



Grace & peace,
Adoring Family



1 comment:

  1. Impressive and powerful suggestion by the author of this blog are really helpful to me. Buy Dumbbells

    ReplyDelete